POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question : Re: Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 4 Apr 2002 19:53:28
Message: <3CACF5B5.A62D4BF9@yahoo.com.au>
Shay wrote:

> Feedback regarding the readability of my *.inc file would be *greatly*
> appreciated. I spent literally 3x the amount of time commenting and cleaning
> up this file as I did getting it to work.

I haven't had the time to go through all of it, but the time you spent commenting
was appreciated by me. If I wasn't such a 'matrix idiot' then everything would be
clear :-)

> It's should be worth downloading anyway, as it is a cool little macro.

Indeed. Very fun to play with.

I did make a little modification of my own though, through personal taste. For
me, it's more intuitive to use object{} for something that sounds like an object,
so I made the macro spit out a union instead of a collection of torii.

MJL