POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : failed IRTC sparks code : failed IRTC sparks code Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  failed IRTC sparks code
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 3 Apr 2002 18:21:31
Message: <3CAB8EA8.1177CDB5@yahoo.com.au>
Here is the code. It does not include the particle system, but there are notes in
there on how my particles looked. Those with particle systems should be able to
reproduce my sparks. Those without should write a particle system :-) The wall
and the big flash should function properly though.

Please excuse the jumble and vague comments littered about. It was only ever
intended for my eyes, but I have tried to clean it up some.

Comments, questions etc. welcome as always. Enjoy.

MJL

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (10 KB)