POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : failed IRTC particle sparks (387kb mpg) : failed IRTC particle sparks (387kb mpg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  failed IRTC particle sparks (387kb mpg)
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 2 Apr 2002 17:06:03
Message: <3CAA2B69.FB29BE17@yahoo.com.au>
For quite a while I've been working on an anim for the current IRTC topic.
For a number of reasons, however, the anim stands no chance of being completed in
time, so before I abandon the project, I thought I'd post the most promising part
of it.
    The sparks are simple media spheres made in my particle system, and the wall
is a heightfield defined using a pigment (I love this feature). Pretty simple
stuff. The idea was to have a gun fire a beam to create the cut, but this didn't
make it into the test (the gun was modelled, but not textured).
    I hope you like it. As usual, comments etc. most welcome.

MJL

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'walltest.mpg' (387 KB)