POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor : Re: Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 8 Apr 2002 13:03:49
Message: <3CA8A105.5080308@gates.com>
I tried to use a flame someone sent me in a previous post
it didnt work too well but its good enough
imo it looks to me too thick to be plastic
as thick plastic looks like frosted stuff

if someone can send me the source for a better flame that would be
greatly appreciated,
if you need to contact me email at lwi### [at] sympaticoca

the texture is

texture {Glass}
interior {I_Glass3}

I know I am flaming monarch but don't flame me :)