POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pov easter eggs (120K ??) : Re: pov easter eggs (120K ??) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov easter eggs (120K ??)
From: Yadgar
Date: 31 Mar 2002 20:33:51
Message: <3CA7B969.9E5D877D@tiscalinet.de>
High!

QuadHall schrieb:

> > See you in Khyberspace!
> > Yadgar
>
> sounds good to me.

It's a kind of virtual Afghanistan (or should I say PoVghanistan?) - and yes, it
will be really good - when it's completed somewhen beyond 2020! Perhaps you
remember my images posted on December 17, 2001...

> Now that I don't have a deadline, I think I may try to divert some time from
> some other things to make an "Earthy" planet macro or something.  I
> especially have to fix the current fatal flaw for the land distribution--If
> you could see the back of the egg, you would see an obvious
> discontinuity--this is from the way I mapped the function onto the egg.  It
> is simple in principle to fix--I just need to be careful not to confuse my
> theta's and phi's.

Yes, I also dream since a long time of a macro with which to design custom
planets... carry on!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar