POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Media Bug (no media, only black objects appear) : Re: Update: Bug still there! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update: Bug still there!
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 26 Mar 2002 17:35:52
Message: <3CA0F7CD.DE03CB75@gmx.de>
Naaah, I meant wrong lighting. Its like using a lower
Quality setting for tracing, or perhaps that
"cartoon-shading" type of effect. The colors aren't
lit and shaded properly, no reflections or highlights
(phong or specular). I'll recreate that a bit later and post
it on the binaries.images as an attachment to the other
three bug-pics I already posted on this matter.

--
Tim Nikias