POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Media Bug (no media, only black objects appear) : Update: Bug still there! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Update: Bug still there!
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 25 Mar 2002 03:41:29
Message: <3C9EE2BB.32607C86@gmx.de>
Just wanted to point out that the bug still occurs on
POV-Ray Beta 14, either compile, using my
1.4 GHZ Athlon, 512 MB SD-RAM, Win98

I'll keep an eye on this problem, and try to
pinpoint the exact error that occurs. I once
thought it might be a bug in media-calculations,
but that's not the case, as blobs sometimes don't
trace correctly (unshaded, sort of) as well.

If anyone could reply and tell me that the problem
is noted somewhere, or if someone can point me
to a related bug, I'd be happy, but I'll just keep
quiet on this one for now until I notice it being gone, or
until the final release is to come out, but the bug
still pops up...

--
Tim Nikias