POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireworks(PNG)(22k+) : Re: Fireworks(PNG)(22k+) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireworks(PNG)(22k+)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 23 Mar 2002 10:32:24
Message: <3C9CA004.25E88995@LuxLab.com>
Mahalis wrote:

> [...]

This was three years ago but as we now know this is because colors
are clipped before aa and also DOF calculations. They don't need to
be clipped. 100% is not the maximum incoming light intensity in the
virtual povray camera. The 100% limit is only in the virtual film
which records the incoming light.

Kari Kivisalo - http://LuxLab.com