POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ascending and descending wip : ascdesc.jpg (15kB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  ascdesc.jpg (15kB)
From: Zac Watts
Date: 23 Mar 2002 10:22:14
Message: <3C9C9D74.68763E86@softhome.net>
Its progressed a bit, though i think ill need to so something wither
with the lighting or the textures. To preserve the illusion, the
rearmost stairway does not cast shadows, and this makes it seem a little
flat. Ive fiddled with light_groups a bit, and i cant figure it out.

Is there any way I can get a light to cast a shadow of object A on
object A, but not on object B? This is hurting my head :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ascdesc.jpg' (16 KB)

Preview of image 'ascdesc.jpg'