POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snow (quicker) : Re: Snow (quicker) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snow (quicker)
From: Brendan Ryan
Date: 20 Mar 2002 19:44:53
Message: <3C992AA5.B0088022@global2000.net>
It would be wonderful if there was a way to make snow pile up on these
trees.  Maybe, if the trees
are made as separate parts, then each time a part is placed, some shape
like a white cylinder or something
could be placed so the top of it sticks out of the branch or twig.
Then make a forest of these trees and hours and hours later we'll have
something resembling what outside
here with the snowfall there was at my home.
Brendan