POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hi, fern again [53kB bu] : Re: Hi, fern again [53kB bu] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi, fern again [53kB bu]
From: Is
Date: 20 Mar 2002 09:30:24
Message: <3C989C96.4090902@yahoo.com>
I was babysitting 4 kids this past weekend and the fmaily had one of
these ferns. It struck me that your fern is VERY good. the death rate,
the scattered brown leaves on the floor, everything is really very close
to the real thing. the only thing I notice in this last picture is that
your leaves are glossy, and the real ones were kid of dull, but then,
since I'm only comparing it to one plant, it could be that a well
watered fern is actually glossy... I don't know.

Great job though.

Is