POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Install script : Re: Install script Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Install script
From: Felix Wiemann
Date: 20 Mar 2002 08:36:13
Message: <3C989109.5040502@gmx.net>
Mark Gordon wrote:

 > The current install script does have the potential to clutter up
 > /usr/local/share/doc a bit.  I'll make sure the next version cleans up
 > old doc directories.
Oh, sorry, I haven't been clear enough. I talked about re-installing the
*same* beta, so what actually wanted to suggest is deleting the doc
directory of the *current* (not the old) beta.
Just try running the installation script twice and have a look at
/usr/local/lib/povray-3.4.13. The doc directory hasn't been moved to
/usr/local/share/doc and is still in the povray directory.
Felix Wiemann