POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Inertia, Third Take (MPG, 320kb) : Re: Inertia, Third Take (MPG, 320kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inertia, Third Take (MPG, 320kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 19 Mar 2002 11:23:49
Message: <3C97660A.2282339C@gmx.de>
You can adapt to frustration by trial and error,
thinking thoughts and asking. It took me over
a year to get the system to the point where
it is now (though I'm not constantly working
at it, ideas are still a must for programming).

You'll be able to have a look at my code
when it's finished, because its undergoing
major changes from this day to the next,
and you'd get more confused with it at
this moment, than acquire any knowledge.

But I am thinking on doing a little section
on my homepage to describe the algorithms,
sort of a "Behind the scenes" look. Though this
may take still a while, if you've got questions,
you can also email me if you'd want to.

--
Tim Nikias