POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oven : Re: Oven Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oven
From: andrel linnenbank
Date: 12 Mar 2002 15:53:49
Message: <3C8E6A55.E0AE20AE@amc.uva.nl>
Zeger Knaepen wrote:

> would you guys *please* stop posting photographs?

I also was in doubt somewhat, but there is some dirt on the upper
white surface, whereas the burners are spotless and reflective
and clearly have not been used yet. That and the fact that you can
see through the glass makes me _assume_ that this may indeed have
been rendered.

JRG, what are you using as a modeller? I think it would have
taken a couple of weeks to generate all the objects, and some
more to get the textures even remotely as good as yours.
But then I mostly place all objects by hand (with a little help
from Matlab ofcourse).

	Andrel