POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first scene : My first scene Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  My first scene
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 12 Mar 2002 08:23:16
Message: <3C8E0134.7060501@gates.com>
I have been making objects for about a week and playing with them and so
forth, but I never made a real scene, so I compiled a few and here is my
first one
the blue book is modeled after a guest book I once saw so it is supposed
to be that shape.
this was also a good exercise in the rotate and translate command
please comment on whatever you want
good or bad I like em both
tx yall :)
it has been the longest thing to render as of yet it took about 1.40 min
so soon I hope to be topping some of your "oh it took me 15 hours to render"
:)
comment!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: