POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ok My tribute to the metalic sphere : Ok My tribute to the metalic sphere Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Ok My tribute to the metalic sphere
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 11 Mar 2002 18:50:23
Message: <3C8D42A0.7010108@gates.com>
Well it is not exactly a metalic sphere but everyone says I should make
lots of them so here it is
;)
:D
its kinda funny
I had a tonne of problems with the handle
then I gave up and slept on it (not my computer)
and woke up at 6 am this morning, then retyped the code where the
problem spot It was such a stupid error a calculation problem I wanted
4.9 when I typed 5.1
auggg
oh well
I'm having so much fun with povray
I'm new so any critics would be good and suggestions would be better
But be warned that the real color of this cup is midnightblue not chrome
I used that for a laugh for everyone :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shiny cup.jpg' (281 KB)