POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Where did "Rendering frame X of Y" go? : Re: Where did "Rendering frame X of Y" go? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where did "Rendering frame X of Y" go?
From: andrel linnenbank
Date: 9 Mar 2002 15:18:17
Message: <3C8A6D89.46B6D896@amc.uva.nl>
Me too, it does appear briefly in the status
bar. When in the middle of a render you just have to
wait till the current frame is finished and not
blink at that moment, otherwise you have another
frame to wait :)
Or you just look in the directory the output is
going to, to see which frame is currently rendering.

Having it in the message window is more convenient.

	Andrel