POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hi everyone : Hi everyone Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Hi everyone
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 9 Mar 2002 09:03:13
Message: <3C8A1658.1040201@gates.com>
Hi,
I'm new to povray,a week or so, and having so much fun with it. [:)]
I didnt really have a question, just wanted to let all you guys out
there know I exist.
I'm posting something that is so stupid however this is the very first
thing I made with povray. After looking thru the first part of the
tutorial and copying/pasting everything I made this [:)]
looking back I can now see that I could have cut my code in half made
him so much better but I dont really want to. [:)] so laugh at this
silly first rendering, and write me a note saying how silly he is and
welcoming me into the povray world.
Later I will send some of my better ones(I have improved so much with
the help of a friend.(after he read my code he's like why dont u use the
translate ... and I think ok then boom all my works got 6000% better(hey
have you ever seen a bracket inside a bracket inside a bracket, now you
have)))
Anyway I'm having lots of fun with povray and its so cool listening to
you experts saying "oh it only took me 15 hrs to render" and I'm
thinking the longest time It took me to render anything I made was 2 min
40 secs oh well.
Oh and I like the super quadratic elipsoid I scare my teacher at school
when I say it

Thats bout' it
Cyall l8er

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'finished smily2jpg.jpg' (62 KB)

Preview of image 'finished smily2jpg.jpg'
finished smily2jpg.jpg