POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Wind algorithm problem [MPG, 280kb] : Re: Wind algorithm problem [MPG, 280kb] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:34:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wind algorithm problem [MPG, 280kb]
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 4 Mar 2002 11:06:29
Message: <3C839B9C.25D99961@gmx.de>
Thanks for the idea. I've thought about some function to
create a turbulenced path, but you already mentioned
the drawbacks. And I think that the effect could be
defined much more versatile if it wasn't "hardcoded" into
the system. There are options with macros I've implemented
for such purposes.

Also thanks for your comment.

--
Tim Nikias