POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car suspension : Re: Car suspension Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car suspension
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 3 Mar 2002 15:54:23
Message: <3C828D7F.C7126BB5@iki.fi>
Shay wrote:
> JRG wrote a "new metals.inc" a few months ago. The textures were very
> convinceing in his sample scenes (never tried them myself.) You might
> find it by searching the newsgroups @ http://news.povray.org

Do you mean this article

Meta-comment: It would be nice if people would provide more news-url's
and less http-url's. We are in news and not in web here, anyway, and
news-urls make work better for us reading our news with news readers and
not from web and equally good to the rest.

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/