POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 4Elements : Re: 4Elements Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4Elements
From: andrel linnenbank
Date: 3 Mar 2002 15:38:11
Message: <3C828924.6A386A3A@amc.uva.nl>
Like you, also prefer images that may be little bit
too sharp and saturated to be totally realistic but appeal
to the viewer, so I like this a lot.

Two questions:
- what will be the dimensions of the book. It is not
a standard paperback, but you said the space for the title
(and author ?) are in the image. What kind of book will it
be?
- I do not recognize the texture on the earth figure, nor
on the snake. On the snake it even looks like fishes as
texture but that would not fit the earth theme (i think).

	Andrel

Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I've had just over 2 weeks to finish this for a bookcover which is why you'll
recognize some of it. Everything except the Poser
> figures has been modelled in Rhino, all image maps by me. There's a lot of Post
processing, all the mist, stars and the symbol as