POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 4Elements : Re: 4Elements Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4Elements
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 3 Mar 2002 11:38:45
Message: <3C825172.C34CAFD9@gmx.de>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I've had just over 2 weeks to finish this for a bookcover which is why you'll
recognize some of it. Everything except the Poser
> figures has been modelled in Rhino, all image maps by me. There's a lot of Post
processing, all the mist, stars and the symbol as
> well as some gentle tinting of the background. There's rather a lot of space at the
top, that's for the title.

Nice, but in the very near foreground, where you look at the water from
nearly above, it should be more transparent and less reflective.  Do you
use fresnel reflection?

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,