POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Mexican Flag (MPG1) : Re: Mexican Flag (MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mexican Flag (MPG1)
From: Ken
Date: 21 Feb 2002 09:35:41
Message: <3C7505BD.BA993B58@pacbell.net>
"Tony[B]" wrote:

> I think the wind is too weak. You also need to make the air "thicker". More
> oily. I don't know if I'm explaining myself...

Close. Actually I think the flags movement is a bit to fluid. Outdoor
flags are usually constructed of rather thick material to keep them
from tearing apart in the wind. The movement of this flag makes it
look like it is paper thin and made of silk. It should act like it
is made of thicker material.

--
Ken Tyler