POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mountains (68kbu) : Mountains (68kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  Mountains (68kbu)
From: Josh English
Date: 18 Feb 2002 12:01:29
Message: <3C713320.503F6D88@spiritone.com>
The Water is based on Christoff Horman's water tutorial, and the stars
are from the standard stars.inc. The mountians are pure-POV. I'm having
a few issues with the scene so far:

Is the scale of the ship beleivable?
I can't get the trees on the mountains to show up better in the dim
light. I'm not sure if upping their ambient value will do what I want,
since they should only be lit from the left.

I hope the image isn't too dark. I rendered it on a Mac and it should be
dark, but not too dark to see any details.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
http://www.spiritone.com/~english

Post a reply to this message