POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Definitely Not Narnia : Re: Definitely Not Narnia Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Definitely Not Narnia
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Feb 2002 06:15:09
Message: <3C6E3F3A.C4EBE1D@gmx.de>
It looks promising. But what the "worlds" need are clouds, and
the world the camera is standing on definetely needs more detail.

The scattering media in the background looks a little too bright
for my taste.

Creating an algorithm than randomly places objects like houses,
trees etc onto the surface of the worlds (for each torus
individually and keeping objects apart a little) would make
another great addition.

It does look cool, and the idea is very nice. From what I've seen
in the Narnia images, and looking at this one, I wonder if
my image will actually have a chance to go under the first
three, or perhaps "just" an honourable mention...

--
Tim Nikias