POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Stereoscopic POV-ray : Stereoscopic POV-ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:41 EDT (-0400)
  Stereoscopic POV-ray
From: Hermann Voßeler
Date: 15 Feb 2002 15:00:55
Message: <3C6D671C.1010708@webcon.de>
Hi all,

last weeks, I did a new patch for POV-ray and now it's almost done.

It enables POV-ray, to trace stereoscopic images in one pass.

Mainly I did it for my own home use, but now I consider share it /
making it publicaly available.

Is this the right group to anounce or discuss such a patch?
Or can you please point me to a location more suited, if not?
Is there any interest, should I go ahead and post more technical
details, what it does and what it's good for?

Hermann Vosseler