POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wood [WIP] : Re: Wood [WIP] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood [WIP]
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 14 Feb 2002 13:35:32
Message: <3C6C0374.50FC29CC@gmx.de>

> [...]
>
> No doubt. (I don't smoke BTW). It is not a matter of money. I could efford a
> new PC easily but I don't think that it makes sense. 99% of the time this
> new computer would stand around turned off.

Unbelievable, a Pover who fears his Computer won't get enough work...

Really, none of the scenes i saw from you seems to be really slow although
it might render quite long on your machine.

I think the average render time of scenes has probably not decreased since
the beginning of POV.

'Der Appetit kommt beim Essen'. ;-)

Christoph

--