POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Curtain and moving sphere WIP (MPEG1) : Re: Curtain and moving sphere WIP (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curtain and moving sphere WIP (MPEG1)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 11 Feb 2002 14:25:56
Message: <3C681ABA.9B6B5836@gmx.de>
First thing I noticed was the stretching of the curtain, as
it is "strained" by its own weight.

But aside the slow-mo effect of the curtain falling back
in place, it looks very nice and realistic. I hope you'll
release a beta-version for those interested in messing
around with the program. Looks like it could make a
cool plug-in...

--
Tim Nikias