POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Last Post on WIP IRTC - Worldbowl : Re: Last Post on WIP IRTC - Worldbowl Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Last Post on WIP IRTC - Worldbowl
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 10 Feb 2002 16:16:34
Message: <3C66E327.A51B2F9A@gmx.de>

> How about the little island thingey in the worldbowl, under the lamp?  you
> may want to make that one visible at the horizon below the moon as well, so
> it is easier to make the connection that the 'real world' and the worldbowl
> are the same.

Actually, those two worlds aren't meant to be the same. Its more of a
recursive approach to worlds. Other elements in the image show other
aspects of the topic, like the flowers: "Flowers say more than thousand words."

The letter written is actually a loveletter, and we all know that love is
a world of its own (at least to those happy and lucky enough to experience
it - well, those not experiencing it know it as well, I guess).

--
Tim Nikias