POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Latest IRTC WIP - Worldbowl : Re: Latest IRTC WIP - Worldbowl Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Latest IRTC WIP - Worldbowl
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 9 Feb 2002 18:55:25
Message: <3C65B6DE.511A0D2@gmx.de>
The assumed gamma is 1 (as mentioned in the docs,
1 should be used), and my set Display_Gamma is 2.2. And
it is supposed to be a dark, night image. If you'll
look at my own reply, you'll see version 2 enhanced with
a shadowless light. That should be better.

> Hope you manage to complete the image before your deadline!

I hope so too, but I think I'm very near a version which I could
be satisfied with to send in. Doesn't mean I have to stop working
on it, does it?

Thanks!

--
Tim Nikias