POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DNA Encryption : Re: DNA Encryption Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DNA Encryption
From: Grey Knight
Date: 8 Feb 2002 07:03:04
Message: <3C63BE6F.D79CED66@namtar.qub.ac.uk>

> Do you know messages posted in that group expire in 2 week's ?
> There are better places on this server to send sources.
> Read: http://news.povray.org/38695C99.6B2DCA1A%40pacbell.net
>
> ABX

I know. I replied to my own post to keep it away from the bit bucket for
a while longer; should I post a copy in one of the scenefiles groups
though? It's not a complete scenefile, only a single #macro (in fact
that's kinda the point, that you figure out the rest of the scenefile,
espc the string parameter passed to text2dna()! )

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }