POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB) : Re: WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB)
From: Grey Knight
Date: 4 Feb 2002 07:01:17
Message: <3C5E7806.835661CA@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
Only a thought, but perhaps you could use a spherical pigment overlayed
on the concrete. Translate the center to just under the window, scale it
so that it becomes an ellipse stretching down from the window. Apply a
color_map from rust in the center to transparent at edges. Apply
frequency, phase and turbulence to taste.

I haven't tested this, it's just what came into my head.

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }