POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu) : Re: Art gallery IRTC WIP (16kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Art gallery IRTC WIP (16kbu)
From: John Haiducek
Date: 3 Feb 2002 20:28:24
Message: <3C5DE3B8.90205@umich.edu>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> The fish tail is part of the painting. the image that's used in the painting
> is attached.
> Anything is possible (within reason) it's just a case of how much time you
> are
> willing to spend. Aligning the fish model with the picture so that it looks
> like one
> fish took the better part of two days of tweak and render.

Maybe this would require unreasonable trouble, in light of how you made
the fish, but I think a different camera angle would help. That is, so
the camera is closer to the fish and the fish is jumping at it.

The image is kinda dark. You might try 1) brighter lighting, or
2) lighting that looks like nighttime security lighting as if this sort
of thing only happens after hours.

John Haiducek