POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worlds within Worlds WIP - What d'ya think? : Worlds within Worlds WIP - What d'ya think? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Worlds within Worlds WIP - What d'ya think?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Feb 2002 14:22:15
Message: <3C5D8DD2.FE0197FD@gmx.de>
Hello everyone!

I haven't posted much lately (like an image or an animation), but in
case
you guys want to know what I am up to:
On my webpage I've created a section entitled "Major WIP". Right now,
you may find 3 images concerned with the ongoing IRTC-Stills contest
"Worlds within Worlds", and the latest addition shows something like
a near-final composition (background and foreground, focus etc). I know,

there is a lot missing (windows, some objects, a little tweaking here
and there),
but that's why people call these things WIP... ;)

So, if you'd have a look and reply here with some comments, suggestions,

or whatever you have in store, I'd welcome it!

(By the way: the image is supposed to be pure POV-Ray work, but for the
moon I just had to use an imagemap... is there an internal POV-Function
entitled "The real moon's surface"? - JK)

Tim
--
Tim Nikias