POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : AND OR operators and MIN and MAX : Re: AND OR operators and MIN and MAX Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AND OR operators and MIN and MAX
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 1 Feb 2002 21:38:52
Message: <3C5B5129.6D35DCA8@iki.fi>
JRG wrote:
> With MegaPov I could make unions between isosurfaces with the
> operator |. With the last beta, I managed to accomplish the same
> result with &. In beta 10 neither work. I have to use min (f1,f2).
> Am I the only fool who is surprised by this?

I noticed exactly the same behavior, but didn't have energy to extract
the problem. I assumed that if there were a real problem, some of you
people with more credibility would have already reported it :-).

System I am using: W2ksp2, 3.5beta10.

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/