POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : percival's debut : Re: percival's debut Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: percival's debut
From: Yadgar
Date: 1 Feb 2002 02:34:40
Message: <3C5A554B.93DCE37@ndh.net>
Shay schrieb:

> Cool creature. I think putting his body on the ground and having his arms in
> and out of the sand would suggest an interesting means of propulsion or
> perhaps the idea that creature is capable of burrowing. Looks like a sand
> sea monster.

Perhaps a Little Maker, feeding on spice melange and to develop later on
to a Shai-Hulud... ...but Percival is a strange name for a young Arrakisian
sandworm, what about something sounding more Arabic?

See you in Khyberspace - http://www.geocities.com/electricafghan/index-e.html
Afghanistan Chronicle: http://www.ndh.net/home/bleimann/index-e.htm

Yadgar

Now playing: Give Love Each Day (Yes)