POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oranges, 2nd State (94 K ) : Re: Oranges, 2nd State (94 K ) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oranges, 2nd State (94 K )
From: Jim Charter
Date: 30 Jan 2002 20:21:48
Message: <3C589EA7.552128B5@aol.com>
I think yours is the best explanation, else it is really a puzzle.  The pigment
and finish are wrappered under the same texture name and applied to all three
objects.  I also switched the locations of one of the cups and one of the
oranges and sure enough, the orange shows a highlight where the cup wouldn't and
the cup still won't show a highlight except the thread along the very top.  Hope
soon to post a new version including most of the suggestions posted here.  Will
be my first time with a photon map.  Whoohoo!