POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : percival's debut : Re: percival's debut Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: percival's debut
From: Grey Knight
Date: 30 Jan 2002 10:01:04
Message: <3C580AA6.32176A9C@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
Shay wrote:

> Cool creature. I think putting his body on the ground and having his arms in
> and out of the sand would suggest an interesting means of propulsion or
> perhaps the idea that creature is capable of burrowing. Looks like a sand
> sea monster.

The Bone Monster's tail is actually coming out of the sand (you can't
see it too well from this angle, I know), and he is supporting himself
with his nice blobby backbone ;)

> I don't know to what extent you have modeled the knight. But a shot over his
> shoulder would be cool too.

He's made of 2 spheres and 5 cylinders. Close-ups NOT recommended!
Percival will eventually be a common sight in my pictures, but I'm gonna
increase his model detail.

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }