POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) : Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb)
From: Grey Knight
Date: 30 Jan 2002 07:13:06
Message: <3C57E34B.3E9E74B9@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
The picture doesn't look out of place to me, because my brother used to
have the same one in his room! Perhaps you could apply some
photo-manipulation to make a more "cartoony" version of it; might be a
good compromise?
Nice touch with the mug!

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }