POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oranges, 2nd State (94 K ) : Re: Oranges, 2nd State (94 K ) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oranges, 2nd State (94 K )
From: Jim Charter
Date: 29 Jan 2002 13:51:51
Message: <3C56F1C2.9EEA4EB9@aol.com>
Yes I was using as a general reference some clementines and also some
tangerines which both tend to be dark and reddish.  I was so excited with how
the color worked together with the texture that I allowed this stretching of
reality to creep in.  I will play with the color further. Same with the
irregularity.  I guess I wanted it to be noticable and exaggerated it some.
Thanks for your kind remarks, Jaime.