POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oranges, 2nd State (94 K ) : Oranges, 2nd State (94 K ) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Oranges, 2nd State (94 K )
From: Jim Charter
Date: 29 Jan 2002 00:28:49
Message: <3C5632D0.1090204@aol.com>
My entry in the previous irtc round was something of a rush job, done
over about 4 days while on vacation at the end of December.  I think the
  work may have more potential than what was complete at the time of the
deadline.  So I have decided to try and complete to a second state.  I
have made some changes based on comments received in the contest in dome
cases, and included elements that render times prevented during the
entry period.  All suggestions on how to make this a better picture are
welcome.
-Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: