POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: oh no, more clothes! : Re: oh no, more clothes! Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: oh no, more clothes!
From: Ken
Date: 28 Jan 2002 22:45:30
Message: <3C561B48.8F7AE170@pacbell.net>
Apache wrote:

> Fernando's work inspired me, so I started doing some things myself. No
> cloth-cloth collission yet though. But I'm working on it.

Very good though it does die out quite a bit at the end.

P.S. Can you please try to limit the size of the files you post here.
We would like you to try for anims. of no greater than 700k before
uploading. By the time they are uploaded they will be 1 meg in size
which is our limit on this server. This is for the sake of preserving
space on the HD that hosts this news server. Thanks.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group