POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Weeds : Re: Weeds Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weeds
From: Les Patterson
Date: 27 Jan 2002 17:43:53
Message: <3C549F6E.3060303@txcyber.com>
Christopher,
  Thanks for all the info. Micha Riser: Author of the Weed file saw my
post on another group and let me know where to get it.
  As for the preview mode, that's just something I would have on my wish
list. Usually I don't have problems finding my objects but there's
always that one file that drives me nuts....LOL
  Thanks again,
Les