POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Weeds : Weeds Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Weeds
From: Les Patterson
Date: 27 Jan 2002 13:49:29
Message: <3C54687E.4040503@txcyber.com>
Does anyone know where to find "weed.inc"? I saw a link once on the pov
site, but now I can't locate it. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I'm still pretty new to PovRay(only a few months now), but I miss
the "glow" support for lighting that was in earlier versions. Will this
ever come back?

Also-2, Has anyone ever thought of creating a "perspective
overview"(thats what I would call it anyway), that would show all your
objects relative to each other in the pov universe? That would greatly
simplify things for us newbies who can't find our objects....LOL. This
could be just a small window thats optional for use. It could just use
color coded dots or something relating to objects, camera, lights, etc.
Just a thought.
Les