POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stereogram : Re: Stereogram Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereogram
From: Matti Raitoharju
Date: 26 Jan 2002 18:35:19
Message: <3C533CFA.3C9E5298@koti.soon.fi>
JPGargoyle wrote:

> Pretty cool!
>
> Took me a while to see it but then it was great!
> Very nice.
>
> But wouldn't the stereogram bem better if the original image was a grayscale
> one?
>
> Best regards

Well the stereogram was made from grayscale image, the scene I sent was
the real version of that scene. The grayscale image was made with
black fog and ambient white texture.
There is more scenes I have rendered and converted into steregram
images at http://www.dlc.fi/~mattir2/stereo/
all objects was made by me except those in taika4.jpg.
Sorry bad english and typing errors, I am little bit drunk now=)

Matti