POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rocket (26 Kb PNG) : Re: Rocket (26 Kb PNG) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rocket (26 Kb PNG)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 25 Jan 2002 08:45:07
Message: <3C516127.1010606@videotron.ca>
Peter Hertel wrote:

> Nice model!
> I belive the story about the moon-trip (whatever..) is my all time favorite
> Tintin-cartoon.. Great rocket!
> Came to think about it.. would've been fun to model his house/castle too!

That's not "his" house.  It's the capt.'s castle - which he inherited.
In the earlier books, you can see that Tinitin lived in an apartment.

If you want to model it, Moulinsart is roughly inspired by the french
castle of Cheverny.  By Googling a bit, you should be able to find
truckloads of pictures of it.

> --
> Peter
> http://hertel.no/peter
>

>>I'm making a little collection of toys.
>>Some are typical toys, others are original.
>>Wish I had this one when I was a child and loved those Tintin's books.
>>So, why not modelling it?.
>>(It's also my current wallpaper)
>>Bye.

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a orthographic}