POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Reallocing Finite to 60 : Re: Reallocing Finite to 60 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reallocing Finite to 60
From: Jérôme Grimbert
Date: 24 Jan 2002 03:06:13
Message: <3C4FC08A.A122D151@atosorigin.com>
KalleK wrote:

> > : I'm having trouble with a weird parse error 'Reallocing Finite to 60'.
> > : What's this error about? It crashes Povray3.5b10.
> >
> > : Has it to do with VERY LARGE values or something?
> >
> >   A (short) example scene would help.
>
> I experienced something equall to this("reallocing Finte to 763") in the
> thread posted by me sometime ago in this group (With some code):

My debugging experience make me believe there is some kind of printf(or
whatever)
which is missing an argument/parameter, thus reusing whatever is on the stack...
Or the parameter is not of the kind specified by the format string, nor the one
expected by the programmer!

Just my 0.01 Ecu, because I have really no knowledge of 3.5 source code.

--
Non Sine Numine
http://grimbert.cjb.net/