POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Robot Hand WIP : Re: Robot Hand WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot Hand WIP
From: Yadgar
Date: 20 Jan 2002 10:23:51
Message: <3C4AEA1C.7ED3594D@ndh.net>
Peter Popov schrieb:

> On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:48:41 -0000, "Mark Hanford"
> <ren### [at] blueyondercouk> wrote:
>
> >Here it is - my very first object that I'll publicly admit to creating.
> >Every day on the train home for about 30 minutes

I wish I had a notebook too... imagine me hiking across the mountains of
Afghanistan one day, with a backpack full of topographic maps and a
solar-powered laptop - and doing fine-tuning research on all the places I
rendered before at home (like for example my scenes I posted here last month)...
Khyberspace rules!

See you there - http://www.gecities.com/electricafghan/index-e.html
Afghanistan Chronicle: http://www.ndh.net/home/bleimann/index-e.htm

Yadgar

Now playing: Memories of Green (Vangelis, not the Blade Runner version, but that
published on "See you later")