POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Robot Hand WIP : Re: Robot Hand WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot Hand WIP
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 18 Jan 2002 19:58:38
Message: <3C48C4BE.1A3FD885@earthlink.net>
wow...
the thumb needs a way to be opposable... It needs a  joint at the base for
vertical movement like the fingers... =]
Also the fingers need slight horizontal movement but that looks complicated
with the design you have... Oh and don't forget to be extra versatile with the
better half... =] Yours that is... =] TTFN