POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : incompatible camera with pov b10 : Re: incompatible camera with pov b10 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:36:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: incompatible camera with pov b10
From: Robert
Date: 16 Jan 2002 12:00:26
Message: <3C45B1FC.1070606@exmail.de>
I have the same problem with crashing, when povray runs into a problem
during parsing. If i try to start pov on it's own and there is a problem
(e.g. inc-file not found, cause i have not declared the right path in
the ini file with the +L comand) i get an error message, but i can
proceed working (after solving the cause). Doing it out of Moray
(rendering), i have to shut down pov AND Moray with the Task-manager....

Robert